The most viewed news on our site for the week ended November 12, 2022.
Last week, Paris Hilton launched her 29th fragrance—Love Rush. It’s a part of her Rush collection, and the bottle is inspired by her wedding dress.
In other news, Bath & Body Works’ Board of Directors voted unanimously to appoint Gina Boswell as chief executive officer and a member of the Board, effective December 1, 2022. Sarah E. Nash, who has served as executive chair of the Board since February 2022 and interim chief executive officer since May 2022, will remain executive chair through the end of the company’s fiscal year on January 28, 2023, at which time she will transition back to chair of the Board.
Also, Avon announced it is establishing new Research and Development operations in Brazil and Poland, two of the largest markets in its business. As a result, the company will be closing its Research & Development operations in Suffern, New York.
Lastly, according to a report from the Financial Times, The Estée Lauder Companies is nearing a deal to purchase Tom Ford for about $2.8 billion, including debt, beating out competition from other suitors.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. The Top Skincare and Beauty Trends Of 2022 So Far
3. Morphe-Owner Forma Brands Considers Bankruptcy
4. 4 Key Beauty Trends For 2023
5. Top 10 Beauty Brands in The U.S. For Q1 2022
6. Michelle Pfeiffer’s Fragrance Line Launches Today
7. Paris Hilton to Launch Love Rush Fragrance on The Day She Got Married
8. Bath & Body Works Appoints Gina Boswell as CEO
9. Avon to Establish New R&D Operations in Brazil And Poland
10. The Estée Lauder Companies Still In Talks To Purchase Tom Ford
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!