A distinguished panel will discuss how they are adapting and prioritizing sustainability in businesses such as fashion, furnishings, cosmetics and more.
At this year’s Design Symposium, Designing for Sustainable Innovation, an expert panel of designers will discuss the ways in which companies across diverse arenas such as fashion, furnishings, cosmetics, and business, are incorporating sustainable practices into the design process.
On Wednesday, November 30, Panelists will share their insights on how they have leveraged the circular economy and other emerging trends to reimagine a more sustainable and ethical design practice—while still retaining impeccable and luxurious style in their products and services.
Panelists will include:
- Al lanuzzi, Vice President, Sustainability, Estée Lauder Companies
- Ron Gonen, CEO, Closed Loop Partners
- Caroline Brown, Managing Director. Closed Loop Partners
- Mitchell Gold, CEO of MGBW Home
- Moderated by Marc Rosen, Cosmetics Packaging Designer and Pratt Institute Trustee Emeritus
The Design Symposium will take place at Asia Society, 725 Park Ave, New York, NY on November 30.