The new board will be officially inducted during the NYSCC Education Awards Night Ceremony on Wednesday, December 7.
The new board will be officially inducted during the NYSCC Education Awards Night Ceremony on Wednesday, December 7 at the Edison Ballroom in New York City.
The 2023 NYSCC Executive Board will include:
- Stacey House, Chair—Senior Vice President, R&D Consumer Beauty Color and Skin, Coty LATAM
- Giorgio Dell’Acqua, Advisor—Chief Science Officer, Nutrafol
- Alex Blakeman, Treasurer—Sr. Director of Technologies, Superior Materials Inc.
- Luciana Coutinho, Secretary—Founder and Chief Product Officer, LULUBLE, INC.
- Dr. Amber O. Evans, Chair-Elect—Senior Manager of Product Development, Moroccanoil
“I’m excited to guide the future direction of the Chapter and am grateful for the strong foundation that my predecessor, Giorgio, built this past year,” said Stacey House, incoming chair, NYSCC. “Together with this esteemed board, dedicated committee members, and countless volunteers, we will continue our legacy of focusing on top education in cosmetic science as well as expand into new areas of opportunity and growth including reimagining renewal and wellness.”
House and the 2023 NYSCC Executive Board also plan to expand and grow the programs that will help the chapter’s youngest members succeed in the industry including expanding the Future Chemists Workshop at Suppliers’ Day, a robust Mentorship/Mentee database, as well as career and professional development programs held at universities and colleges throughout the area.