It’s never a bad time to work on improving your health and wellbeing, but it’s at this time of year that we start making plans for the New Year. If you’re looking ahead to 2023, we’ve found the perfect detox programme, starting 12 January 2023, to kick-start your healthiest year yet, in partnership with Nutritional Therapist Tracy Tredoux.
The Ultimate 2-Week Winter Detox
Why Do We Need To Detox?
Tracy says: ‘Every day we are exposed to toxins in our food, water, air, cosmetics and cleaning products. Our bodies are actually quite good at getting rid of these toxins, as long as we give them all the nutritional tools they need, but sometimes the amount of toxins becomes more than the body can naturally eradicate and they start to build up, potentially contributing to many chronic health issues.
‘Detoxing refers to any process that helps the body to get rid of harmful waste material. This can involve spending two weeks each year at an expensive retreat, but many people find that they leave this bubble only to return to the same unhealthy habits they had before. When I work with clients, I strive to instil lifelong principles that can be sustained to achieve long-term health. This involves finding out about your body’s unique needs and limitations, while learning to prepare delicious healthy food that will leave you feeling full and satisfied as well as providing your body with the nutrients needed to detox, restore, rebuild and regenerate.’
Not only is Tracy’s at-home detox programme the most effective and affordable way of aiding your body’s detoxification process, it helps you to bring healthier habits into your home, so you won’t leave healthy eating at a retreat or clinic.
More Details About Tracy’s Detox Programme
Start date: 12 January 2023
Tracy’s detox programmes involves three phases:
- Phase 1 (4 days) is a preparation phase where you can start to eliminate certain foods and prepare for your journey.
- Phase 2 (7 days) This is the true ‘detox’ phase, where we remove the most allergenic foods, including caffeine, soy, dairy and grains.
- Phase 3 (7 days) is when you start reintroducing the most common allergenic foods all the while watching for signs of negative reaction in the body.
Here are a few of the meals you can expect to enjoy on the programme:
How Does It Work?
As soon as you join up, you will receive your programme materials, which will include:
- Access to a private Facebook group, where you can communicate directly with me, as well as other members of the community, to ask questions and offer support. I interact with the group every day and personally answer any questions the group has.
- At a Glance eBook – A handy day-by-day, meal-by-meal, recipe guide for your programme that includes 3 suggested meals per day.
- Detox Guide Book – The guidebook includes everything you will need to know for the programme, including a fuller explanation of the detoxing process.
- Recipe Guide – All the recipes gathered in one place. I will send you a vegetarian and an omnivore guide.
- Food Diary – Identify any positive or negative reactions you experience as you remove and then reintroduce different foods.
- Suggested Meals and Shopping lists – Every meal planned out in advance and a shopping list for each week.
How To Book
The whole package is available as an Early Bird offer for only £95 | Extra support is available via