The most viewed news on our site for the week ended November 5, 2022.
Here’s your weekly recap—the most viewed news stories on our site for the week ended November 5, 2022.
Last week, on the eve of the company’s 60th anniversary, Ryan Rogers was named as the next chief executive officer of Mary Kay, following in the footsteps of his trailblazing grandmother, Mary Kay Ash, and his father Richard R. Rogers. Rogers’ appointment accompanies the announcement by current chairman and chief executive officer David Holl that he will retire at the end of the year following a nearly 30-year career with Mary Kay.
In other news, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. reported net sales of $3.93 billion for its first quarter ended September 30, 2022, a decline of 11% from $4.39 billion in the prior-year period, including negative impacts from foreign currency.
Also, Haus Labs by Lady Gaga welcomed Nicole Sokol as its vice president, Product Development. With over 18 years of experience encompassing all categories of color cosmetics development, Sokol will focus on product strategy, product development, merchandising and product design.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. The Top Skincare and Beauty Trends Of 2022 So Far
3. 4 Key Beauty Trends For 2023
4. Top 10 Beauty Brands in The U.S. For Q1 2022
5. Morphe-Owner Forma Brands Considers Bankruptcy
6. Ryan Rogers, Grandson of Mary Kay Ash, Tapped To Lead Mary Kay Inc.
7. Michelle Pfeiffer’s Fragrance Line Launches Today
8. The Estée Lauder Companies Reports 11% Decline in Net Sales In Q1 2023
9. Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Taps Nicole Sokol as Vice President, Product Development
10. Top 20 Global Beauty Companies 2021-22 : Top 20 Companies in 2022
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!